Avery Dennison 900 Super Case has a proven superb conformability, which makes the product especially suitable for applications on heavy corrugated surfaces, both convex and concave. Avery Dennison 900 Super Case films offer excellent conversion on a wide range of computer signmaking equipment, both drum and flatbed processing systems.
For more information including prices call today on 01246 570570.
Perfect for indoor and outdoor signage, including applications over complex curved substrates with a durability of up to 12 years (black and white). Avery Dennison 900 Super Case and Metallic Series films are your ultimate choice for warranted top-of-the-range applications. Their superior conformability and durability deliver extra-special performance in the most challenging situations. Avery 900 sign vinyl has a proven superb conformability, which makes the product especially suitable for applications on heavy corrugated surfaces, both convex and concave. Avery 900 vinyl also offers a very high gloss appearance with a long lasting application lifecycle. Avery 900 vinyl is also excellent at resisting the effects of direct sunlight, hot, damp and contaminated or polluted conditions.
Spec goes here.
- Superb conformability to irregular surfaces: - deep channels and concave shaped
- Exceptional dimensional stability
- High gloss surface for superior appearance
- Excellent UV light, humidity and chemical resistance
- extremely concave shaped
- compound (concave and convex) shaped
- excellent performance in corrugations
- excellent performance on rivets
- Vehicle graphics - rigid sided
- Application on corrugated, concave, convex and compound curved surfaces and rivets without the need to make incisions
- Architectural signage and corporate identity
- Police and emergency vehicle graphics
- Marine crafts and recreational vehicles