ORALITE® 5400 Commercial Grade are weatherproof, self-adhesive retroreflective films with a high level of flexibility and an excellent corrosion and solvent resistance. The retroreflective system of the ORALITE® 5400 Commercial Grade consists of catadioptric glass beads which are embedded in a transparent layer of plastic material (classification RA1, design A, former Type I). The smooth surface has a high scratch resistance and a good printability. The minimum reflection data corresponds to the EN 12899-1. The daylight colours correspond to the international norms for reflective materials of this class.
- Reflective film (RA1, A 90 micron)
- 6 colours
- 4 years durability
- For reflective direction, information and advertising signs
- Good adaptability to uneven surfaces
- High resistance to corrosion and solvents
- Solvent polyacrylate, permanent