Avery MPI 3000 Digital Gloss White HOP
Central UK Location
Daily deliveries throughout
the UK and Europe
This range of self-adhesive monomeric short-term promotional graphics calendered vinyls offers high opacity gloss and matt whites, and a choice of permanent or removable adhesives. High opacity films help you optimise your inventory - meaning you no longer have to stock both grey and transparent adhesives. Multi Purpose Inkjet 3000 High Opacity series (HOP) gives you all the operational flexibility you need.
- Excellent printability and handling on selected printers
- Superior whiteness and high opacity properties film
- Easy cutting and application on a wide variety of substrates
- Excellent price/performance ratio for indoor and outdoor promotional graphics
- High opacity film with clear permanent or removable adhesive constructions allow to cover a wide range of applications and significantly reduce customer inventory
- Promotional graphics
- Interior and exterior signs, including over-posting applications
- Window decoration
- Promotional, point of sale, advertising applications on flat surfaces
Each roll of the Avery MPI 3000 series is 50m long.
We can supply 3 different widths as standard for the MPI 3000 – 760, 1370 and 1600mm.
Avery MPI 3000 is a gloss white digital vinyl.
Avery has rated the MPI 3000 with a 2-year shelf life when stored 23°C and 50-55% humidity.
The Avery MPI 3000 is rated with up to 3-year durability with vertical exposure.
The specifications dictate a minimum application temperature of 10°C for the 3000 vinyl.
Once correctly applied to Averys specification, the MPI 3000 has a service range of -45° to +80°C
The face film of Avery MPI 3000 is 95 microns.
It stands for High Opacity, meaning it has better block out properties allowing it to be over posted and be less likely to allow any bleed through.