Victory Design Ltd is a long-established company specialising in bringing the very best in signmaking supplies and chapter 8 chevron kits. Offering signmaking vinyl, garment film, application tape, signmaking tools to clients throughout the UK. The company, which is based in Clowne (Chesterfield), began trading in 1987 and has many years’ experience in the Signage and Printing industry.
Customer Account Manager
The aim of this role is to generate sales opportunities though telesales and convert a high proportion of sales leads into sales.
- To exceed the set profit target per month
- To exceed the set key performance indicators
The position will report to the Sales Office Supervisor
- Managing customers and prospects supplied by the company.
- To ensure that all sales enquiries to the company are answered promptly and efficiently; that key details of callers are recorded and entered in the database; that source of enquiry is recorded for later analysis
- To ensure that all leads are followed up within a reasonable period of receipt and that they are accurately categorised and followed up according to priority.
- To ensure that your personal profit objective set by the company is met or exceeded each month.
- To ensure that your personal call objective set by the company is met or exceeded each month.
- To ensure orders are processed and invoiced within a time frame to the customer's satisfaction.
- To ensure that customers have the means to pay for goods and services.
- The role will require responding to the changing needs of the business and additional duties that may be requested by the Directors and Supervisor from time to time. Some special events may require working outside of core business hours.
If you would like to be considered for the role send your CV to Justin Hines - email@example.com