Production Assembly Assistant and Machine Operator
This is a key role within the Production Team assembling and cutting reflective kits for a fast moving vehicle industry
The position will report to the Technical & Production Manager
- Produce, assemble and package reflective livery kits for despatch to customers.
- Achieve the best possible material utilisation while keeping faults, returns, scrap, reprints etc. to a minimum.
- Problem solving – deal with day to day problems e.g. machine breakdowns, machine maintenance etc.
- Decision making – make day to day decisions regarding production schedules, job priorities, deliveries etc.
- Quality control – ensure that an acceptable level of product quality is achieved at all times.
- Materials – order all necessary materials, in advance, from our warehouse and keep tight control of all stock.
- Liaise closely with production manager – implement all company policies and achieve all departmental targets.
- Liaise with our sales team – develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with our sales team.
- Liaise with our technical staff – where necessary deal with minor technical issues.
- Liaise with all staff members – where necessary.
- Use of bespoke operating software for Zund machinery
- To have a positive 'can do' attitude to work
- Have high standards of attention to detail
- The ability to use own initiative
- To ensure that all production jobs are produced promptly and efficiently; that key details of production methods are recorded and entered on job cards.
- To understand the full range of products and services offered by the company.
- To ensure that all production areas are clean and tidy and suitable for customer visits and training
- To understand the working of all machines in order to produce kits efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure that all tools and equipment are secure at the end of each working day
- To ensure established procedures are followed at all times.
- The role will require responding to the changing needs of the business and additional duties that may be requested by the Directors, Manager and Team Leader from time to time. Some special events may require working outside of core business hours.
To apply please send your CV to Justin Hines - email@example.com
Victory Design Ltd is a long-established company specialising in bringing the very best in signmaking supplies and chapter 8 chevron kits. Offering signmaking vinyl, garment film, application tape, signmaking tools to clients throughout the UK. The company, which is based in Clowne (Chesterfield), began trading in 1987 and has many years’ experience in the Signage and Printing industry.
We are always looking for talented people to join our team - to be considered for any future opportunities please send your CV to Justin Hines - firstname.lastname@example.org