easiMARK Colourprint Nylon
White matt PVC printable garment film for use on eco and true solvent printers. For producing full colour heat applied transfers.
- Soft, very thin garment film
- Easy weeding
- Ideal for both large & small detailed transfers
- Suitable for difficult fibres such as nylon jackets, sportswear, bags, umbrellas and leather
- Excellent print quality
- Supplied by the metre at 500mm, 750mm and 1000mm wide
STAR BUY - 500mm wide easiMARK Colourprint Nylon for only £4.95/m.
Central UK Location
Daily deliveries throughout
the UK and Europe
How to use:
- Print and cut the transfer, weeding away the excess garment film. Blade: new at 45 degrees, pressure: 75gf, speed: 25 cm/sec.
- Remove the print from the polyester backing using an application tape (we recommend EMATAPEC).
- Heat apply sealable side down at 155 degrees C for 15 seconds, medium pressure.
- Remove application tape hot (should you use anotehr application tape, follow the manufacturer's instrcutions).
- Wash up to 40 degrees C (inside out)
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on reverse
Please wait 24 hours after pressing before washing and do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents.
easiMARK Colourprint Nylon spec sheet
Full product specification for easiMARK Colourprint Nylon
Victory Design Product Catalogue
Download a copy of the Victory Design Product Catalogue.