easiMARK Colourprint PU
Central UK Location
Daily deliveries throughout
the UK and Europe
How to use:
- Print, cut and weed the excess garment film. Blade: new at 45 degrees, pressure: 65gf, speed: 25 cm/sec.
- Remove the print from the polyester backing using an application tape (we recommend EMATAPEC)
- Heat apply sealable side down at 155 degrees C for 15 seconds, medium pressure.
- Remove application tape hot (should you use a different application tape follow the manufacturer's instructions).
- Wash up to 60 degrees C (inside out)
- Do not dry clean
- Tumble dry OK
- Iron on reverse
Please wait 24 hours after pressing before washing and do not use bleach or other aggressive chemical agents.
Our Colourprint PU is available in 500mm and 750mm.
Our rolls of Colourprint PU are 25m long, in either 500mm or 750mm wide.
The Colour print PU is rated as compatible with Eco solvent and Solvent inks. The semi-gloss is also compatible with HP latex inks.
Colour print PU should be cut at 25cm/second with a 45° blade and 65gf.
Once weeded, this should be pressed for 15 seconds at 155°C under a medium pressure.
Colour print PU printed garments can be washed up to 60°C (inside out), can be ironed on the reverse, and is tumble dry safe.
The colour print PU is available in 2 finishes – Matt and Semi-gloss.
Our colour print PU is certified Vegan OK, REACH Compliant, and OEKO-TEX Standard 100 Class 1.